Sunday, January 13, 2013

Ok so here's a little info about me and the beginning of my fitness journey. I'm a 38 year old mother of four young children. I started working out seriously after my 3rd child was born, mostly running, doing Yoga and Pilates. This continued throughout my fourth pregnancy..Once she was born I was ready for a challenge. Determined to take this passion to the next level and push harder than I ever had before, I began training for my first Bikini Competion in 2011. By the following year I also began competing in Figure and haven't looked back. I 'm always looking to improve my body and have enjoyed meeting other women and helping them with the knowledge I've learned thus far. I'm also teaching my children about setting goals, reaching them and showing them that a healthy lifestyle is very posssible.

Here's my family! Xoxoxo xoxoxo I love them all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment