Friday, March 15, 2013

Week 9....




My Philosophy…
We all have a purpose in life; we all have a calling, a special gift or talent… That, special something that when shared with others it - truly makes a world of difference! My ultimate goal is to show women, of all ages, the true meaning of beauty “inside & out”. I strive to show them that they are capable of doing anything they set their minds on. I want to show them how to exude confidence and ultimately find the importance in making time for themselves. As a very busy mother of four and a figure competitor, sure my life can be extremely hectic, yet at the same time very fulfilling as I’ve found my purpose! I’m excited to share this with all women. After all, it is possible to get in Bikini shape.

Sonia Ryan Fitness

No comments:

Post a Comment