Friday, April 19, 2013

8 days to "Shine"!

There's 8 days left before my show and I'm ready as I'll ever be. The topic above is worth it's weight for about 50% of all your hard earned work.(when it comes to competing, anyway...) Without believing in yourself you won't reach those goals you've set out for yourself. You could have the best body on stage, yet still fall short in the judges eyes. You've got to show them, how confident you really are! I personally will be thinking of all the sweat, tears, traffic jams, obstacles and everything else that tried to knock me down. I will be proud of myself for simply not letting those things get to me! I've learned a lot during this particular contest prep... one thing in particular is that I've learned that two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different. You've got to trust in your heart and realize that, that's ok!!! We all have different opinions, different goals, different bodies, different circumstances. Yet, if we remain true to ourselves, and follow our hearts we will reach those goals we set out to reach! You never know, maybe someday that person that saw things so differently, may begin seeing the same thing? Long after we've reached that goal we will feel confident, happy and content because we listened to ourselves. We will set new goals and get back on that roller coaster yet again. It's hard to be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you into something else...Pay attention to how you feel when living a healthy lifestyle. Stay true to yourself, live what you love, and always remain strong, you never know who you are inspiring!

In this last week before I head up to my competition, I still have a few more days of heavy training & sweating. It's time to get organized, pack my bag & check it twice. Then onto all the other little details, shaving, waxing, tanning, hair coloring, & nails....I also have to make sure the kids are set for their weekend with their Aunt Julie...She's my life saver. I can't thank her enough...I will feel at ease just knowing she's watching my kids. One less thing to worry about!

I will be taking lots of pictures next weekend and I can't wait to fill you in with all the details! Wish me luck...

Another note...my next workshop is scheduled for Sunday May 19th, 2013 from 1 p.m.- 3 p.m. Mark your calendars. Also check out Sonia Ryan Fitness on Facebook for more details....It's still under construction...lol

1 comment: