Friday, April 26, 2013

Tomorrow is the big day...

Well the day I've been waiting for is almost here! I'm so excited and feeling great about all my hard work! I have a great feeling about this show.... I've learned so much in this contest prep. I set some goals and have reached them,what an incredible feeling to accomplish the goals I  set out to accomplish! I strongly suggest that everyone set a goal for themselves both small & big! It truly is the most amazing feeling...not to worry I'm already planning on setting new ones.

I'm so excited to catch up with old friends and to get all glamed up too! This is my celebration!  I will be posting lots of pictures of my weekend when I return home on Sunday. My food is packed and I feel like a bronze goddess... Lol! I'm on top of the world !!! Wish me luck...


No comments:

Post a Comment