Monday, June 10, 2013

7 weeks to prep for my 1st photo shoot...

My last post was about accountability and what a better way to start off my week than to hold myself accountable- by sharing my own weekly progress photos. My next goal is to do a photo shoot in about 7 weeks. I don't have anything penciled in yet officially, but it's something I'd like to try. If getting on stage isn't your thing, this is another great way to motivate yourself to get that healthy fit body you want. Like most competitors I don't enjoy taking too much time off from my regular schedule of (eating clean and training) Yet, this past month was filled with moments that keep me from staying on track. Heck, maybe it was my body saying relax, take a break? Either way, I'm happy and excited to have something else to work towards. I also had the pleasure of going to watch some of my friends compete over the weekend. They all did such a great job and I'm so proud of all of them. Go Elite Heat Girls!!! This was also another great motivator. I hadn't watched a show since before my very first time competing back in 2011. It gave me a new perspective on things and that push to work harder on my own improvements. I've got big plans for my next show this fall!


80% of results come from the kitchen...

So with that being said it's time to work hard, sweat, sweat, & sweat some more. I've got my work cut out for me and most wouldn't even attempt this during the summer but I'm not sweating it! All I can focus on is the end results and the way I will feel when I get there...

My picture as promised...I'm smiling even though I'm not where I want to be physically but because I know with hard work, dedication, accountabilty and detemination I will get there...Stay focused, Stay Strong and Set Goals....

No comments:

Post a Comment