Tuesday, June 18, 2013

It's almost summertime....


Somehow with all the summertime prep and all the running around I feel as if I've sort of lost sight of my goals. I feel like shit, exhausted, bloated and filled with anxiety...What the hell happened? Life is what happened... Just when you think you've got a few weeks to get everything done before the kids are home from school for the summer, you're bombarded with all the forgotten end of the year activities! Yikes, it doesn't take long to undo all the hard work and dedication in building a better you. This I feel is especially true when your body is used to eating and training a certain way and you fall of course, in return the worse you end up feeling. Which brings me back to square one, yet again!!!!!!Ugh, I despise square one!!!!! Why and how did I let this happen???? Somehow you feel like its ok to take time off, your body needs a break both mentally and physically, yet all of a sudden you fall into that rut of missed meals or that extra cheat and before you know it, you feel absolutely disgusting! I know I'm certainly not the only person to feel this way.... Totally relate able, right? I'm sure even the pros have been in a few ruts.

 Well that is exactly how I feel at this point. Now, I know most of you would think that last weeks picture I looked great or even fine, but I think for me its more of a feeling more than how I look. Although, I still care about how I look, as we all yearn for improvement physically...but ultimately I just feel yuckie.  Besides, I'm not even close to what my own standards are at this point. I've set a goal and feel like
haven't successfully made it a week into my plan. At this point I just need to dig deep, get a grip and just focus on my end result! No more damn excuses or stuffing my face with not so clean food, not that I have been doing that totally... Lets just say my clean eating has only been at about 80%...and that just isn't gonna work, not for the results and feelings I'm looking for anyway! It's time to wipe the slate clean and get the hell off square 1!

For me summers are even crazier than the school year if you can believe it! The kids are busy with the lake activities and swimming lessons. I spend my mornings driving around the lake dropping and picking the kids up at least 3-5 times within the hours of 9 am- 12 noon. Then we are all back at the beach again for more lessons and activities. So, I have no choice but to get my workouts in early morning, NO EXCUSES! I CAN DO THIS!!! I WILL DO THIS!!!! I just need a good solid week of getting back on track and deep down, I just know that once I start feeling better on the inside, there's no stopping me! I'm going to have to get past the fact that I don't have anyone holding me accountable. These are my goals, my dreams and at the end of the day I just have to stick to my plan an use my frustration as fuel. Right now, my tank is full and I'm so ready to get there!!!


Don't wait for Monday....Start now and Stay focused! Dust off that food journal, start logging and sweat harder. Make everyday count and within a week or two, you won't regret it!!! Promise...

No comments:

Post a Comment