Saturday, June 1, 2013

Time to get going again...

I'm starting to think I'm getting really good at picking myself up after so many damn setbacks...I ended up with that awful stomach bug that my kids had! UGH!!!On top of that a few other things I had hoped would work out- didn't. You'd think at this point I'd give up...NO WAY IN HELL...These disappointments, these setbacks, only fuel my mind with determination to get where I want to get. I want to be successful in helping others reach their fitness goals as much as I want to be successful in reaching my own. For the past few years many of my friends and family have asked why I was doing this and why did I love this so much? Now ever so slowly few have started to ask how?   I can tell you this, there is no better feeling, than working really hard for something you've set out to do, sticking to a plan and reaching a goal, no matter how big or how small. That feeling of success, like you did it, well that is what keeps me going! I won't stop setting goals and you shouldn't either. Sometimes life can pound on you so hard, it can make you feel defeated for a short moment but you just have to think of what means more to you? Giving up because your not where you wanted to be and things have gotten in your way or pushing forward and not stopping till you get there? I know I'm a lot stronger than I was yesterday and I'm not giving up. All you have to do is be yourself and live the story that no one else can live-the story of your own unique life...Be Proud, Be Confident, and most of all Be Happy!

Check out my favorite recipes on the right side of my blog as I'll be adding a few new recipes each week.


No comments:

Post a Comment