Friday, June 7, 2013

Accountability....

I've got no choice but to believe this... as the obstacles have been more and more challenging to say the least. I feel as if my goals has been put on hold...frustrating, YES, yet I know that there is something inside me that just won't quit till I get there and even then- I'll be setting new goals! I realize just how lucky I am to have that drive, ambition, and discipline to reach those goals. However, I also am beginning to realize the importance in having someone to hold me accountable. That is one of the reason's I put together my fitness workshops...to educate people on what it takes to achieve a fit and healthy body, the importance in making time for themselves and to create a community in which they'd make friends to help hold them accountable, along with myself. There is no greater joy than knowing you've helped someone in some way. With that being said I feel that even with all my good intentions, drive, & dedication, I can't help but feel like I'm stuck in a situation where I myself could use some help with accountability. One great way of doing this is writing a food journal, and taking a weekly photo of your progess. Both of which I have yet to do as promised.....I was stuck in that obstacle I guess? Tomorrow is a new beginning and I will begin writing in my food journal and most importantly I will be taking my weekly progess photos. You'll be amazed how quickly your body can change when you fall out of your routine and even more impressed how quickly you can get it back, that is if you try to stick with eating clean year round. So stay tuned and feel free to cheer me on- as we could all use positive feedback from time to time.
Work Hard & Stay Humble!

1 comment: